Live Event Industry’s First Comprehensive Insurance Policy Covering Malicious Acts, Including Terrorism, Debuted by Take1 Insurance
LAGUNA HILLS, CALIFORNIA, October 12, 2016 — Reinforcing its commitment to create highly customized insurance policies that meet the needs [...]
September 12, 2016 (Scottsdale, AZ) - Event Safety Alliance, a nonprofit trade association dedicated to improving safety within the live [...]
About the Event Safety Alliance
Motivated by past tragedies, and to honor those who through their sacrifice contributed to our learning, we believe that…
- We have a responsibility to provide a safe environment for our industry family and guests;
- Cultivating a culture of safety will reduce uncertainty and risk while positively impacting our members in the quality, reliability, competitiveness and profitability of their work;
- The industry possesses the motivation, experience, skill, and desire to assure the safety of its own assets; and
- Every individual has the power to improve safety at an event by not just talking about safe methods and techniques, but practicing them, advocating for them on the job, arriving prepared and equipped to operate safely, and intervening when necessary to prevent unsafe acts.
- The promotion of life safety first as a priority in the live event industry;
- The crafting of industry-specific tools that identify, assess and reduce risk in live event activities;
- The compilation, distillation, and dissemination of industry-specific safety information and reasonable practices;
- The development of industry-specific safety training;
- Working cooperatively with industry leaders and stake-holders, including insurers and government, to develop loss prevention strategies; and
- Building global relationships to improve safety across all disciplines working with the live event industry.
By joining the ESA, you’ll help support the development of planning tools, educational resources and training programs designed to improve safety throughout the live event industry, and become eligible for exclusive discounts and offers that far exceed the cost of membership.
Becoming a corporate sponsor is one of the clearest demonstrations of your organization’s commitment to ensuring a safer environment for everyone who work on or attend events. Your support will help the ESA continue to develop the educational and training support critical to increasing safety awareness within the event industry. Contact us today to learn more.