In keeping with our commitment to enhancing safety competencies for live event professionals worldwide, Columbus McKinnon Entertainment Technology (CM-ET) has partnered with the Event Safety Alliance to offer a 20% discount on registration for ESA’s industry-leading Event Safety Access Training (ESAT).
ESAT is an online entry-level safety awareness training program and competency credential created specifically for those working in an event environment. ESAT is a convenient alternative to in-person safety training that covers material that you and those in your legal duty of care need to know.
Event Safety Access Training is designed to:
- Heighten individual awareness that safety is a priority and collaborative endeavor;
- Begin the cultural change in the way event professionals currently regard safety;
- Instill important concepts for individuals to consider while on the job;
- Provide a verifiable means for demonstrating safety competency;
- Empower individuals with the knowledge that safety is in everyone’s interest and within everyone’s personal responsibility;
- Educate individuals to successfully address safety concerns in the challenging circumstances presented by live event productions.
By providing standardized core safety training, ESAT helps improve the way our industry does business and demonstrates an individual’s or employer’s commitment to safe work practices.
To take advantage of this discount, use the promotional code CMMEANSSAFETY while registering.