About the ESA
The Event Safety Alliance (ESA) is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade organization dedicated to promoting and supporting “life safety first” during all phases of live event production. Through the dissemination of preparedness information, the development of planning & training resources, and the creation of software safety resources, the Event Safety Alliance strives to eliminate knowledge and awareness barriers that often contribute to unsafe conditions and behaviors.
The objectives and purposes of the ESA are to:
- Promote the “life safety first” mindset as a leading priority in the live event industry.
- Collect, organize and disseminate industry-related reasonable practices.
- Dialogue with government officials and event industry leaders to shape strategies for training, certification and inspection practices.
- Identify and create training resources.
- Identify, create and distribute relevant live event safety information.
- Represent the mission of the organization internationally.